Saturday, June 21, 2008

OH MY....THANK YOU!

Some extraordinary anonymous human has seen fit to gift me with (so far and more keep pouring in by the moment) approximately 30 rapidshare links from the deleted Xirror uploads. Well...what can I say...Massmirror be damned in this instance...I've been saved an inhuman amount of work and, despite the fact that I don't usually post rapidshare links...well...what's that old cliche about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Exactly. I am completely flabbergasted and blown away by the generosity of this person's actions. Thanks to them beyond words!

I'd been up all night attending to this problem before these links started pouring in, so I shall now proceed to fall on my face and begin the process of re-inserting these links late saturday...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a pleasure to help this great blog. ;)

fuzztunnel said...

Eric, I'll have access to a nice fast university internet connection Monday and Tuesday, so if by Sunday night you can post what links to posts are still missing, I'll be able to help. I've downloaded probably about 60% of what you've put up, so hopefully I'll be able to help fill in any still remaining gaps.

Anonymous said...

Re Rapidshare: it's the least wretched of the various file hosting services. No dreadful pop-ups or feints, an uncluttered interface, etc. Wouldn't it make sense to at least offer it as an option?

Otherwise, congrats on the good news, and carry on!