a beacon from a particularly fucked and lost-to-history sub-sector of 80's Japanese experimental rock, whose nexus occurs at the intersection of antic post-P-Model/Plastics new wave, Zolo-ish synthpop-into-art rock giddiness from the Hideki Matsutake-aligned YMO/Masami Tsuchiya axis and H-Kin Bros. label-associated post-everything screwiness from the likes of Hi-Posi, Expo and the crowd heard on the Hare Hare Night and Lost Vow compilation CD's that I upped at the very beginning of my posting on Mutant Sounds. A technicolor bento box of inspired dementia that's virtually begging for some overdue attention.
1. Minca Panoptica-Tick Tac Watch
2. Cha Cha-Beach A Strand
3. A Decade In Fake-Un Condor Vuela Despues De La Siesta
4. Speaking Furniture-Collaged Squall
5. Biscuit Holic-Fine
6. Minca Panoptica-What Do You Have A Plan In Sunday?
7. Peters-Jamin' Days
9. Peters-Happy Time
10. Carbolic Acid Water-April Angel
11. Cha Cha-Yellow Paradise
12. A Decade In Fake-Un Condor Jivega Muchis Imo
Get pt 1 via Sharebee Here
Get pt 2 via Sharebee Here
Get it via Rapidshare Here