Friday, April 20, 2007

Cosmic Overdose - Dada Koko(LP,1980)+Final Koko(tape(1980)+2 first 7"s,Sweden

Cosmic Overdose is the band prior to Twice A Man. While Twice is pretty light Electro Pop, this is more New Wave Techno Pop with underground flair.
Excellent "space punk" droning electronic wave!

***************NEW LINK POSTED SEPTEMBER 2012***************

Get it here  


M3831 said...

Cosmic Overdose: Thank you for posting these wonderful albums. I have listend to them non stop today and they are among my favorite albums I have listened to on mutant sounds. This blog has expanded my knowledge of my tastes and does so regularly. I love the mutant sounds blog!

Anonymous said...

Oh, the great 80's... Final Cosmic Overdose album available at

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the Cosmic Overdose also.
Used to have those ,way back.Mike

Anonymous said...

Updated link, bitte?