Monday, March 10, 2008

Tommi Stumpff - Zu Spät Ihr Scheißer,hier ist...,LP,1982,Germany


Tommi Stumpff (born 1 February 1958 in Düsseldorf) is a former German musician. He emerged as one of the notable artists in German EBM (electronic body music) scene during the 1980s.
Stumpff spent his childhood with his family in Paris and Brüssel before moving back to his birthplace, Düsseldorf. In the late 1970s he formed his first punk band, Der KFC, being the lead singer.
His solo debut album Zu spät Ihr Scheisser was released from Schallmauer-Records of Dusseldorf. Its total sales was disappointing, reached only 3000 units.
The following single Contergan Punk was released from another label, Giftplatten, in 1983. It was produced by the legendary sound engineer, Conny Plank. The single featured his characteristic heavy electropunk sound, through which he would be achieving the base structure of aggressive EBM during 1980s. His 1989 album Ultra is another notable work.
Stumpff ended his musical career in 1993. He now works in IT industry.
From Wikipedia
Another excellent minimal synth/NDW/proto EBM masterpiece.I think this was posted several times in the past through some blogs but i believe once more here does not hurt at all!
get it here




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jim,
I finally got time to rip, convert, compress and try to upload the Rolf Schulz album 'Tambora', and you said it is quicker to upload than to download... but with what service? I have so far tried sharebee and rapidshare and both will take me over one and a half hours?! I am having to do this on a public computer, paying for my time, and I can't do it if that is how long it's going to take. I want to help out, but I have a busy life and no home broadband connection. Even if I copy it to this computer and go away and let it upload, I won't be around to get the link when it's done. Can you suggest any alternatives?
regards,
Chris

mutantsounds said...

sorry Chris...i cannot think any alternative...but 1 1/2 hours for upload to rapidshare?impossible...how big is the file?this public computer has no broadband connection?

Anonymous said...

My reply to your reply doesn't seem to have shown up... Anyway, yes, this is using broadband. I get normal download speeds, but upload is just not working any way but very, very slowly.
I tried again tonight, had plenty of trouble with rapidshare [it would upload suddenly very fast and say it is 100% done, but not give me a link, and above the upload progress bar it would say I still had an hour and thousands of kilobytes to go - then it would keep restarting the process! Weird...]
BUT I have done it now on sharebee, at someone else's house. It still took over an hour, but it is done. The link for Rolf Schulz - Tambora is :
http://sharebee.com/c3f74a9a
Enjoy! It's a great album. Artwork included.
best wishes,
Chris

mutantsounds said...

thanks very much chris...no reply to my reply appeared though
take care
Jim Mutantsounds

Anonymous said...

It's weird how things just disappear into cyberspace sometimes...
Anyway, I hope you'll make a post of this album here at your blog.
regards,
Chris

Anonymous said...

Thanks guys!!
Greets from Sofia ;0