Wednesday, July 16, 2008

MASSMIRROR IS BACK UP AND RUNNING AGAIN! (AND YES, I DID OVERREACT...)

Wow...seeing Massmirror back up and running today upon waking up may well be the biggest relief of my life! I'll freely admit that I overreacted, but they've been having all the signs lately of a site that's going under, with their mirror sites inaccessible, their blog having disappeared, uploads repeatedly failing when attempting to use their service and multiple links going down several days ago, (which is what prompted me to start collecting the rapidshare links from them in the first place), so with a system-wide failure ocurring yesterday, well...I doubt I'm the only one that thought they'd finally bit it. I'm deleting yesterdays post, so it doesn't show up right near the top of a google search when someone keys in the word massmirror, as have so many other of my massmirror announcement posts. New posts of mine will be up by tomorrow...

No comments: