Tuesday, April 7, 2009

SORRY FOR THE LACK OF ACTIVITY...NEW POSTS COMING ON THURSDAY...

This has been the most relentlessly busy several weeks for me of the past year or so and unfortunately, it's really taken it's toll on my ability to get Mutant Sounds posts up in a timely fashion. By way of remedying this, in addition to my next five posts being up circa Thursday night, I'll have an additional installment of my posts of singles from the vdoandsound archives coming your way over the weekend.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Always worth the wait. Take your time. We've all got our priorities and outside lives to live.

scott

Unknown said...

Greetings from the Netherlands. Since I found your blog I haven't had time to look at all your entries, so much goodies!!
So take your time!

Fantastic blog. Special thanks for Ton Lebbink and Brown/Leon.

a-g said...

Thursday now and I wait with eagerness.

Anonymous said...

this is the best blog ever
so much to dig
i bought lots of lp's you published here after i listened to them
its my official discog/pedia

take care and take your time

Unknown said...

Hi guys...

Great blog and great work you've done,really rare stuff!Any chance of posting one of these rare prog albums?

ANOXIE-Pastales
AUTUMN BREEZE-Hostbris
I NUMI-Storia di zero
STEFANO TESTA-Una vita una bale bianca e altre cose
ANABIS-Wer will
ACINTYA-La cite des dieux oublies
LAURA Colis postal
CRYSTAL HAZE-Crystal haze
POLLEN-Ry d’oxhe
MELODY-Yesterlife
ATOME-Les Herbes bleues 1ere partie/2eme partie

Please,if you're from Greece (as I suppose so) maybe you could send me an e-mail with stores with some interesting prog rock stuff here in Greece...

Thanks in advance and keep on the great work!

Anonymous said...

Hello!!!
very nice blogspot!!! I'm looking for this rare album:
Stefano Testa - Una Vita una bale bianca e altro cose
Thank you so much!!!