Sunday, October 24, 2010

SCHATTEN UNTER EIS-1984, 12" EP, 2006 (RECORDED: 1984), GERMANY



Yet another hunk of minimal synth joy rescued from cassette oblivion by WSDP, this particular unit being led by former P.D. and L'Aventure Imaginaire member Joachim Stender and negotiating some of the same spare and quirky musical concerns previously explored during his work in L'Aventure Imaginaire, with whimsy and melancholia sitting astride one another here, some of the latter aspects bringing to mind Mark Anthony Heide and the Mark Glynne and Bart Zwier "Home Comfort" albums that I've previously shared.

Get it via Megaupload Here

Get it via Rapidshare Here

3 comments:

Holly said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

hey, I have that glynne/zwier lp home comfort so if anyone's interested, I'll be putting it on ebay soon

Anonymous said...

Thanks very much. This was one of our local-hero bands in my town during my youth. I have still got a song from a local city-sampler transfered from my vinyl-copy some years ago called "Buried Alive". And I am still listening to it frequently. So if anybody is interested in this one, please leave a comment here.