Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Rolf Schulz - "Klangfeuer" Tambora ,LP,1984,Germany





ABSOLUTELY STUNNING experimental/free improvisation album by German performance artist/musician Rolf Schulz. Not much infos found on the web though. Dark atmosphere ,highly improvised electronics and natural sounds,some vocals here and there.Reminds me some Jac Berrocal recordings blended with kraut rock feeling and mixed with Hermann Nitsch orchestrated and chorus works .Highly recommended.
I must apologise to Chris , who provided this, for not posting it earlier but it was impossible from my part.Really sorry Chris.Thank you so much.
get this gem here




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

enjoyed, thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting it Jim/mutantsounds, and sorry if I got on your nerves with all the reminders!
I hope people enjoy it - I think it's a great and unusual album.

regards,
Chris

Anonymous said...

http://209.85.129.104/search?q=cache:Io2-D4GC4X4J:www.turkeysatellite.net
/forum/archive/index.php/t-1242.html+Cem_Karaca-Safinaz__1978_.rar
&hl=ro&ct=clnk&cd=2&gl=ro&client=firefox-a

alternative link: http://www.turkeysatellite.net/forum/archive/index.php/t-1242.html

Ok , this is a link which contains a LOT of Cem Karaca (turkey) albums on RAPIDSHARE, LP + singles + 45 RPMs... THIS IS HUGE...
unfortunately it doesn't have a very good sound quality (only 128 kbps), but that's fine for me...

by the way.... the PASS of the rar files is www.turkboard.biz in case you missed it :)

maybe mr mutant could post this comment, because it seems like Cem Karaca - Safinaz link is dead...

gojira said...

i love this album. thank you

Joe Spruch said...

If you need any info on Rolf Schulz you can ask me. I was his right hand Man through all of this. I am also on his Record called "Brüllwald". I moved to America some 22 years ago. jspruch@optonline.net

Anonymous said...

RE-UP ASAP