Monday, January 29, 2007

Siegfried Kessler+Jean-Francois Pauvros - Phoenix 14 ,LP, 1978,France,NWW list!







Pauvros, "a well-known avant garde guitarist composer & performer. He met and plays since the early 70s with the most renown musicians (Ted Milton/Blurt, Arto Lindsay/DNA, Elliot Sharp/Carbon). Part of Catalogue with Jac Berrocal and Gilbert Artman (Lard Free & Urban Sax)Siegfried Kessler played with numerous artists and namely Yochk'o Seffer. Considered as one of the most brilliant pianists of his time, he recorded several albums. This is a magical record they've done together in 1978,absolute masterpiece!

5 comments:

musicgnome said...

Every time I look at this ever-growing, ever-delightful list...I rejoice. Not overstatement here. I actually am rejoicing.

P.S. My girlfriend hates/loves you. She thinks I have COMPLETELY lost my mind. Rare, impossible to find, incredible music does this to me.

Nuage fiché qui rêve said...

Many thanks for this beauty ! Even the static noise of the vinyl add to the magic.

Wow !

lee said...

Wow. You folks are the best. This is priceless treasure !! Thanks will never be enough.

Anonymous said...

thanx from urkenny

SonceGrib said...

Thanks! Amazing record!