Saturday, January 13, 2007

V.A. - A Manchester Collection (Object Music OBJ003) UK1979

A compilation album of the bands playing in the 'Manchester Musicians Collective' during 1979 at the Band on the Wall Club which still exists today.
GROW-UP - You are the one
GROW-UP - Night Rally
I.Q.ZERO - I'm in love
I.Q.ZERO - I must obey
FAST CARS - Why
FAST CARS - What can I do
MEDIATERS - Monotony
FIREPLACE - Fireplace
FIREPLACE - Dutchman
PICTURE CHORDS - First floor exercises
PICTURE CHORDS - Levitating Ladies
MANCHESTER MEKON - The cake shop device
PROPERTY OF.. - Property of...
VIBRANT THIGH - Wooden Gangsters
F.T.INDEX - Working on the line
SLIGHT SECONDS - Double face
SLIGHT SECONDS - New me
1979 Object Music OBJ 003Another goodie from Object records discography:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for this one
how many Mekon bands are there? or is this the same Mekon as on the Potent Human E.P.?
cheers,
awesome blog