Sunday, February 18, 2007

V/A:First Offenders ,LP,1980,UK

Very rare and excellent punk/mod/DIY compilation from Canterbury,UK,1980.
A
1 LONGPORT BUZZ-FUN
 2 THE NAMES-LIVING UNDERGROUND 
3 RED ROLL ON-PIED PIPER(band member was B.Gaskin)
4 THE IGNERENTS-I WON'T BE THERE
5 PURPLE HIPSTERS-NO FIRES ON
6 THE FASTBREEDERS-NO EMOTION
7 THE CREWSY FIXERS-FLYING SAUCERS ROCK N'ROLL
B
1 THE RED SQUARES-ALL OVER TOWN
2 THE IGNERENTS-HARBOUR STREET
3 RED ROLL ON-WET BLANKET
4 LONGPORT BUZZ-WHO IS HE?
5 THE NAMES-I'LL BE YOUR JET
6 THE FAROUS MEN-GROOVING WITH THE FAMOUS MEN
7 PURPLE HIPSTERS-STUCK ON YOU
get it here

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Got this one on LP. Very nice item.

Got one Crohinga Well magazine somewhere in the chaos. Will scan it to PDF when surfacing.

Michaelhardman94 said...

fantastic to hear the purple hipsters on this one....I remember Peely(rip)playing another track too,maybe it's called"How's your sister"....superb..can't find any info anywhere though.
good site this & easy downloading etc.top stuff:)

Anonymous said...

I must admit to not liking this one that much.

I've actually just put it up on ebay though I didn't realise it was rare...