Wednesday, July 18, 2007

DOKTOR KETTU-HIGH REVOLUTION, CDR, 2003 + I REALLY LIKE DIAMONDS, CDR, 2003 + GOBMI KALASNIKOV, CDR, 2004, FINLAND








As requested, here's volumes 4-6 of Circle member Jussi Lehtisalo's muzzy and opaque sounding solo project. Like the three previous Doktor Kettu titles I posted, these were all blink-and-you-missed-it micro-editions, High Revolution and I Really Like Diamonds limited to 100 copies, Gobmi Kalasnikov, just 50 and just like them as well, these three further installments wrap a thick dank shroud of post-psychedelic smog slowly around your temporal lobes in a way that renders critical analysis as compromised as your equilibrium.

Get High Revolution part 1 Here

Get High Revolution part 2 Here

Get I Really Like Diamonds Here

Get Gobmi Kalasnikov part 1 Here

Get Gobmi Kalasnikov part 2 Here

3 comments:

fuzztunnel said...

Thanks. Your generosity is overwhelming.

Anonymous said...

The zip file for 'I Really Like Diamonds' is unfortunately corrupted. I tried to unzip it using both Winrar and 7-Zip, and nothing came out. They both say the files is not OK. I downloaded it twice. Vdoandsound, could you reposted, please? :-)

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Thanks so much! If you are looking for Circle Albums
check out
http://forums.hipinion.com/viewtopic.php?p=3858801&highlight=&sid=4aee18da0234db63b5155026949ecc63