Sunday, August 26, 2007

RETURN OF THE COMMENT BOARD COCK-UP AND REPLACEMENT OF THE GOTHIC HUT LINK...AGAIN!

Well...it appears that Blogger's comment boards have once again been dysfunctional for the last 3-4 days, as, in a repeat of last time, all your collective comments of the last days have spilled in all at once today. Thus, I didn't notice 'til now that my last replacement of the defective Gothic Hut link was itself also defective! Eegads! Anyway, I've just replaced the prior link with a properly working one finally, so appy-poly-logies to one and all for the continued hassles with that post. I'll try to get replies to all your comments circa later tonight. Thanks to all who've commented for the kind words once again...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi:) first i have to say: glad your back and i love your blog very much!

hm. since you posted some nice german new-wave stuff in the past, i could recommend a german rare vinyl from the zickzack-label: its name is: "Die Rache der Erinnerung" and made by some german artists: kippenberger, immendorf, oehlen..., only very strange coverversion from artists like: Marvin Gaye, Michael Jackson, Stones, Eric Clapton, Al Wilson andand. i love this record a lot and ripped it some time ago. if you like: pls tell me how to upload it.

greetings!

partisan

Peter Tron said...

I have an old 'Orchestra Murphy' track called '1/2 + 1/2' from a very rare 7" compilation (circa 1993-4?).

I could put it up if you want it?

Baz.

Anonymous said...

What happened to My Wife Of Sennacherib Is Radiosick Queen?

vdoandsound said...

partisan-thats one Zickzack title I've never heard. I'd love for you to upload that. Just zip your file, leave it on your desktop, go to massmirror.com, click "browse" and then select the file on your desktop from the dropdown menu that pops up, then click the little box that say you agree to the terms of their service and hit the upload button. About 10-15 minutes later, your massmirror upload will be complete (at which time it'll start uploading your file to several hosts) and you'll be offered the URL for your upload link. email me the link at pantheonbar@gmail.com and I'll get it posted with credit to you for it. Thanks again for the offer...

baz-Thanks...that would be wonderful! I'll post it along with the next assortment of singles I post. Just send me the link at the address I specified for partisan above when it's loaded...

anticredos said...

I hope the "Die Rache der Erinnerung" LP turns up on your blog - someone rated it 0.5 on rateyourmusic, which is always a good sign!

Thanks for everything!

best
Rhid