Friday, April 20, 2007

VANESSA-BLACK AND WHITE, LP, 1976, NORWAY




Largely stunning Norwegian jazz rock outfit pulling their influences from some choice quarters. I hear a fair bit of Hugh Hopper circa Hoppertunity Box here (a record released on the same Norwegian label as Vanessa, interestingly enough) bits of zeuhl-ishness from the Zao and Neffish Music side of the equation and some Muffins in there as well, a pretty self-evidently can't-miss combination in my book.

NEW LINK!

Get it Here

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

very good album!!
Thank's
Mauro

Anonymous said...

Hi, could you please re-up this? Thanks!

vdoandsound said...

anonymous-the link is working fine now.

Anonymous said...

Hi vdoandsound - Sorry, but I don't think It's working. When I click on it it sends me to Sharebee, and the file is unavailable on all four of the download options there, including RapidShare. Is there some newer direct link that I'm not seeing for some reason? Thanks for responding, in any case!

vdoandsound said...

AlphaRalpha-Oof...right you are. It may very well be a Sharebee link, but it's apparently one from a screwy period of theirs when they were briefly farming files out to hosts like sendspace and Upfile instead of more stable hosts like megaupload. Will re-up this in the near future...

Anonymous said...

Thanks! The fact that you take the time to do stuff like this is one of the things that makes this blog so great!

peskypesky said...

I too would appreciate a re-up. And I ask that most graciously, kind sir. You rule!

Lolland said...

Guten Tag, Sir. Great blog you've got here. I'm very anxious to check out the Vanessa-album. Would it be possible to upload it again? I would be most grateful!

hooks said...

Vanessa "Black & White" L.P.

http://www.mediafire.com/?qy20mhm33yy

Anonymous said...

Thanx a lot!