Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Enzo Kreft - Me Is!,tape,1983,Netherlands(?)

Excellent minimal synth meets experimental tape release.Reminding early Cabaret Voltaire,Instant Automatons, ADN Ckrystall with swirling keyboards,metronomic rhythms,anxious vocals or chanting voices.Highly recommented!

get it here


Anonymous said...

When into dutch tape rarities of the 80s, please add De Zandkorrels (whom toured with bands like Cassiber) tape, if possible!

Sorry for nagging!


Enzo Kreft said...

believe it or not, I'm Enzo Kreft and I'm very pleased to find my own music on this blog. To give you a little information: I'm coming from Belgium. I'm living and working in Mechelen, between Antwerp and Brussels. "Me is" was my first album and I made it in 1983. There was also a second album! If you want to know more about it, I can give you some information on this blog. At the moment I'm 46 years old and I've become a painter. I'll write you back another time because it's getting late and I have to go now.
Until next!

Alex B said...

Great early and dark electronic music form 80´s. The heavy atmosfere of this age in dark and heavy music!

Enzo Kreft said...

My two albums ("Me Is" and "Cicatrice") have been remastered on CD.

Release: March 2010
More info: http://enzokreft.blogspot.com

Marc-André Huot - Hellien said...

The link for download doesn't work :(