Saturday, May 26, 2007

RADIERER-DAS WAR VOR JAHREN TAPE REMOVED DUE TO ERROR

Man oh man...I just don't seem to be having much luck here recently. Turns out that there's some weird glitch in the CD transfer of my Radierer tape. This tape was transferred about a year back and I hadn't listened to this recording since the time I recorded it to disc. Dunno what the glitching is all about, but I'll get this re-recorded and re-posted once I get my (long overdue to purchase) replacement tape deck at some point in the near future...

3 comments:

Tom said...

Sounded fine to me! ;)

Anonymous said...

Not much luck? Just take a look at your record collection and think "hey, I'm the luckiest guy alive!"
And lucky lucky us you're sharing it!

Best site on the web

Anonymous said...

Hi Hi Hi,

maybe you find some time to re-up this mysterious tape, please?

Your site is absolutely thrilling by the way.

Greetings from Berlin