Wednesday, September 26, 2007

YPPASSWDD DAEMONS-CRACKED IN THE YEAR 2000, CDR, 2000, GERMANY




Proactively doinky rhythm machine-led buzz, bloop and plonk, featuring extensive deployment of speech synthesized robot voice and and a deliberately antiquated 8-bit aesthetic. Recorded live on the MS Stubnitz ship/performance space and issued in an edition of a mere 40 copies, they're occasionally guilty of belaboring the point, but there's certainly a fair amount of rinky-dink fun to be found in their intentionally ridiculous admixture nevertheless. NOTE: the tracks in the download are listed as numbers 2-8, as the first track is a video. There's no audio missing from this post...

Get it Here

and here's a link (as per the request) to the video that was included on this CDR, which had to be uploaded via megaupload in this instance, as the file size exceeds 100 MB:

Get the movie Here

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

love your descriptive powers

andrew_bunny said...

I love this recording! I realize this is Mutant "Sounds," but could you possibly post the missing video?

Anonymous said...

I can't listen to these guys any more because I found out personally how big a douchebag Matt Wand is. I know he's depressive, but come on!

vdoandsound said...

anonymous-Really couldn't disagree with this comment more, my experience with Wand being entirely the opposite. Anonymously posting borderine character assasinations seems to me to be a rather douchebaggy move, though...

Anonymous said...

hang on whilst I check that my Douche bag is fitted correctly,
What on earth have I got to do with this record??? and what kind of crazy is mr anonymous that he should rely on obviously third hand bitter rumours from nowhere for his opinion of me?? I';d love to hear the story??
Thanks VDO for yr kind support, I'm not sure I'm any more depressive than most reasonably informed persons on this earth?? come on anony!! show yrself.. yrs Matt Wand

Anonymous said...

hi!
any chance for new link?

Anonymous said...

RE-UP ASAP